Science Diagrams is a science experiment drawing program that anyone can use, regardless of experience, to produce professional looking scientific diagrams in a matter of minutes. This unique program is perfect for producing images of sciencific apparatus and experiments for Powerpoint slides and other presentations.
Windows software single user licence: £29.95
Windows software site licence: £99.95
Science Diagrams is incredibly versatile; containing hundreds of pre-drawn, fully scalable and editable pictures in an indexed image library.
In addition, a comprehensive palette of drawing tools enables the user to personalize the picture libraries and tailor the graphics to match individual requirements.
This interactive eLearning Resource is available as an installable PC software program.
Designed for Maximum Flexibility
- Human Biology - All major organs senses & nerves skeleton & muscles
- Plant Biology
- Chemical Apparatus - comprehensive range of common glassware as 'snap together' units pre-drawn diagrams of common set ups
- Industrial Chemical Processes
- Hazard Symbols
- Structure & Bonding
- Electric Circuit Symbols
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Earth Science
Use diagrams straight from the library
- Edit any of the diagrams & save changes
- Draw your own diagrams
- Scale to any size with no loss of quality
- Copy and paste into word processing applications or print directly from the program