Focus on Physics: Fields is a collection of simulated science experiments and interactive topics covering the Fields section of AS and A2 level Physics.
Windows software single user licence: £29.95
Windows software site licence: £99.95
Windows software site licence upgrade: XP to Win 8 version: £35.00
VLE SCORM Package - new user: £99.95
VLE SCORM upgrade from software site licence: £59.95
VLE SCORM upgrade from software single user licence: £79.95
Focus eLearning Server version, 1 year licence (£24 renewal fee PA): £99.95
Physics Fields: Topics Covered
The interactive models, animated sequences and simulated experiments are integrated with reference sections where theory is explained and relevant formulae are derived.
Physics: Fields is an excellent choice for whole class whiteboard teaching and for use as an individual study aid. This interactive eLearning Resource is available as an installable PC software program, VLE Learning Platform SCORM package or via the Focus eLearning web server.
PC Software and Learning Platform VLE SCORM packages:
- Alpha particle scattering
- DC motor
- Deflection by electric fields
- Deflection by magnetic fields
- Magnetic field plotting
- Electromagnetic induction
- Force on a current carrying conductor
- Mass Spectrometer
- Millikans oil drop experiment
- Motion in a uniform gravitational field
- Planetary orbits
- Thompsons experiment for e/m
Available in either PC Windows software format (XP,Vista, Win 7) or as a VLE Learning Platform SCORM package.
The SCORM version is suitable for Learning Platforms such as: Moodle, Fronter, StudyWiz, Frog, RM Kaleidos etc.
Students can practice experiments before actual lab work.
- Use the program as a revision aid
- The CD also contains a comprehensive animated reference section, linked to topic area