Focus on Physics: Waves is a collection of simulated science experiments and interactive topics covering the Waves section of AS and A2 level Physics.
Windows software single user licence: £29.95
Windows software site licence: £99.95
Learning Platform VLE SCORM Package: £99.95
PC Software and Learning Platform VLE SCORM packages:
The interactive models, animated sequences and simulated experiments are integrated with reference sections where theory is explained and relevant formulae are derived.
Physics: Waves is an excellent choice for whole class whiteboard teaching and for use as an individual study aid. This interactive eLearning Resource is available as an installable PC software program, VLE Learning Platform SCORM package or via the Focus eLearning web server.
Available in either PC Windows software format (XP,Vista, Win 7) or as a VLE Learning Platform SCORM package.
The SCORM version is suitable for Learning Platforms such as: Moodle, Fronter, StudyWiz, Frog, RM Kaleidos etc.
Waves :Topics Covered:
- Absorption of gamma rays
- Damped SHM
- Diffraction grating (spectrometer)
- Electromagnetic waves
- Forced oscillations and resonance
- Hydrogen emission spectra
- Multiple slit diffraction
- Ripple tank models
- Transverse and longitudinal waves
- Sound waves
- Speed of sound measurement
- Standing waves
- Superposition of waves
- Young's double slit experiment
Wave mathematics Reference
- Students can practice experiments before actual lab work.
- Use the program as a revision aid
- The CD also contains a comprehensive animated reference section, linked to topic area