Focus Mind Map Designer is an easy-to-use, intuitive, and effective creative thinking tool, providing a graphical way of presenting ideas and concepts. This title is available as part of the Focus D&T Online Resource Pack. See below for sample screen and a list of topics.
Mind Map Designer Features
● Unlimited Creation, Editing and Saving of Mind Maps
● Colour Code Text, Label Backgrounds and Borders, Connecting Lines
● Insert Connecting Lines Between Different Strands
● Add Images to Labels
● Print out Mind Maps for Inclusion in Portfolios
● Export to png or svg for Inclusion in Documents
Where Can Mind Maps Be Utilised?
● Project Planning
● Essay Planning and Structuring
● Required Practical Planning
● Exam Revision
● Mapping Links Between Curriculum Topics
● Introducing or Summarising Topics
● Plan Research and Early Stages of NEA
● Quick Way of Visually Putting Down on-Screen Initial Thoughts for Projects
Apply for a 14 day no obligation free trial.
Order a subscription for your school today!
Part of the Focus D&T Resource Pack
This resource and every other Focus D&T title combine to form the Focus D&T Resource Pack. A single very affordable school subscription provides unlimited access to all titles.
A Unique Blend
A combination of 2D and 3D animations, video clips, photos, text and tests creates a unique and engaging ‘Focus Style’ of presentation. All created by experienced UK teachers.
Teacher and Student Use
Whether you’re looking for resources to enhance teacher presentations or something for individual study, the Focus D&T Resource Pack is designed to fit the bill.
For just £99.95 ex VAT per annum, every student and teacher in your school can have access to ALL Focus D&T titles both in school and at home.
Focus Resources Device Compatibility
Teachers and students access Focus online resource packs direct from our web server. This means our resources are web browser based and compatible with Windows, Mac, Chromebooks, iPad and Android tablets.